This yummy burger is delicious, super-quick to prep, and good for your heart! Let’s dig in…
Test Kitchen Approved
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 lb. lean ground white-meat turkey
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 c. fresh mint, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- kosher salt
4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 4 whole-wheat buns
- In a bowl, combine the turkey, scallions, garlic, zucchini, egg white, mint, cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Shape the mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook the burgers until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss together the tomatoes and onion with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Fold in the feta.
- Serve the burgers on the buns with lettuce and the tomato-feta relish.
1 burger, 360 calories
Saturated Fat 4g