Ovuna™ by Simple Promise is the ultimate menopause support formula that uses a combination of probiotics and a handful of herbs and minerals.
- Helps relieve symptoms of menopause*
- Supports healthy weight management*
- Aids overall gut health*
Ovuna™ is produced in the USA, and follows Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP), ensuring there is no adulteration of the ingredients.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily. For best results, take 20-30 minutes before you go to sleep with 8 oz. of water, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed recommended serving size. As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, are taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE PRODUCT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
DO NOT EXPOSE TO EXCESSIVE HEAT OR MOISTURE.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
Ovuna™is specially formulated with a combination of probiotics and selected natural ingredients:
Ovuna™ Probiotic Blend:
We added these three prebiotic strains to support menopause symptoms relief. The first prebiotic strain is L. Gasseri, which can be found inside breast milk. This prebiotic strain has been shown in studies to support the estrobolome and support good bacterial flora to promote vaginal health1.
The next probiotic strain is called B. Breve. It is an important gut bacteria that is great for general health and supporting bone health2. The third prebiotics we added is called B. Lactis. It helps the body absorb the estrogens you eat from food and also supports a healthy immune system 3.
1. Moringa Oleifera
Also known as the “miracle tree” in India, this nutrient-rich plant provides relief to menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and sleeplessness, helps to regulate mood, and supports a healthy hormonal system4.
2. Curry Leaf
This unique plant is an aromatic herb commonly found in South Indian cooking. It has been used for more than 3,000 years in Ayurvedic medicine as a holistic approach to healing. Curry leaf helps relieve menopause symptoms, reduces bloating, and restores balance to the body5.
3. Chromium Picolinate
Chromium picolinate is a form of mineral chromium that can be found in supplements. It is known to support healthy blood sugar levels, reduce cravings and prevent binge eating6.
4. Sunflower Lecithin
Lecithin is a fat that is essential in the cells of the body. It is well-known to reduce cholesterol, support heart health, calm menopausal symptoms and support healthy weight loss7.
Also known as the “Wonder Medicine”, turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. It is anti-inflammatory in nature, which helps to provide relief to menopausal symptoms.
6. Sunflower Lecithin
This is a patented all-natural black pepper extract that improves the absorption of all of these key ingredients possible.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (root) (standardized to 95% curcuminoids)
Moringa Powder (Moringa olifera) (leaf)
Curry Powder (Azadirachta indica) (leaf)
Lactobacillus gasseri UALg-05, Bifidobacterium breve BB-03, Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
|43.33mg (15 Billion CFUs)||**|
Organic Sunflower Lecithin Powder
Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum) (fruit)
|** Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (veggie capsule), silica, vegetable magnesium stearate
1. "Vaginal colonisation by probiotic lactobacilli and clinical outcome in ...." 3 Jul. 2015, https://bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12879-015-0971-3. Accessed 23 Feb. 2021.
2. "Microbial Alterations and Risk Factors of Breast Cancer ...." 28 Apr. 2020, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32354130/. Accessed 22 Feb. 2021.
3. "Effect of yoghurt containing Bifidobacterium lactis Bb12 ... - NCBI - NIH." 23 Dec. 2011, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265429/. Accessed 22 Feb. 2021.
4. Effect of supplementation of drumstick (Moringa oleifera ... - NCBI - NIH." 5 Oct. 2012, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4571214/. Accessed 22 Feb. 2021.
5. 9 Curry Leaf Benefits and Uses - Healthline." 20 Mar. 2020, https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/curry-leaves-benefits. Accessed 23 Feb. 2021.
6. "Chromium Picolinate: What Are the Benefits? - Healthline." 23 Mar. 2018, https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/chromium-picolinate. Accessed 22 Feb. 2021.
7. "Effect of soy lecithin on fatigue and menopausal ... - NCBI - NIH." 8 Jan. 2018, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5757297/. Accessed 23 Feb. 2021.
8. "Curcumin: A Review of Its' Effects on Human Health - NCBI - NIH." 22 Oct. 2017, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/. Accessed 22 Feb. 2021.