- Product Info
XanoBurn™ is a liquid supplement that contains some of nature’s most powerful weight-loss ingredients that support your body’s ability to better manage stress, lose more weight and keep it off.1
This breakthrough formula promotes an overall healthy lifestyle:
- Removes stored fat
- Supports proper stress levels
- Boosts your metabolism
- Helps control your appetite
- Restores energy
XanoBurn™ is manufactured in the USA, and follows Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP), ensuring the purity and integrity of each ingredient.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults mix 10 drops in an 8 oz. glass of water or beverage of your choice. Consume twice daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed recommended serving size. As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, are taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS.
DO NOT EXPOSE TO EXCESSIVE HEAT OR MOISTURE.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
Each serving of XanoBurn™ contains a potent combination of powerful nutrients designed to restore your energy, lower your stress levels, and help you lose weight.
Chromium is an essential nutrient that helps to regulate your body’s metabolism, and shown in clinical studies to improve body composition and decrease the percentage of body fat, which may lead to weight loss.2
2. Maca Root Extract
This extract helps to regulate how your body responds to and manages stress.3 It also helps keep your metabolism on track.4
3. Grape Seed Extract
Several clinical studies have recently detected the connection between improvements to your metabolism, improved insulin dependence, and normalized body weight from grape seed extract, also known as Vitis vinifera.5
4. Guarana Seed Extract
New research found that guarana seed extract can lead to an increase in energetic metabolism and control weight gain while on a high-fat diet.6
5. African Mango Fruit Extract
A recent Canadian study concluded that participants consuming 3g of african mango fruit extract daily lost on average 3kg (or 8.8lbs).7
6. Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root Extract
Also known as Siberian Ginseng, this extract may induce fat loss and alter your muscle metabolic profiles, according to emerging clinical studies.8
7. Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract
This has been used to boost immunity, protect against obesity, and improve how sugar metabolizes in the body, especially after its use in Chinese medicine for thousands of years.9
8. Green Tea Leaf Extract
Participants who consumed green tea leaf extract for 12 weeks experienced significant weight loss and reduced their waistline size with no adverse side effects.10
9. Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract
This herb may change the way your body detects sweet foods, helping you curb cravings and prevent diabetes and high cholesterol.11
10. Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract
This tropical plant has shown a substantial effect in weight loss and reducing total body fat in overweight or obese people.12
11. Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract
Your appetite can be curbed and help decrease your total body fat thanks to this chili pepper.13 But don’t worry, XanoBurn™ doesn’t taste spicy!
12. Panax Ginseng Root Extract
By stimulating the production of new gut bacteria, this root helps interrupt the pattern of calorie burn, helping you burn more fat.14
13. Raspberry Ketones
This ingredient within red raspberries was recently featured on the Dr. Oz show as a “miracle fat-burner in a bottle”.15
L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, L-Arginine Base, Beta-Alanine, Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate, GABA (Gamma aminobutyric acid), L-Omithine HCI, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine Base.
|Serving Size: 1 ml
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)
|Proprietary Herbal Blend:|
|Maca (Lepidium meyenii) Root Extract, Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract, Guarana (Paullinia cupana) Seed Extract, African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) Fruit Extract, Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Lead Extract, Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Graphefruit (Citrus paradisi) See Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Raspbery Ketones, L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, L-Arginine Base, Beta-Alanine, Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate, GABA (Gamma aminobutyric acid), L-Ornithine HCl, L-Tryptophan, L- Carnitine Base.
Other ingredients: Deionized Water, Organic Citrus Extract, Natural Flavors, Stevia (Steviol Glycosides), Xylitol.
- 2. https://academic.oup.com/nutritionreviews/article/56/9/266/1860507?login=false
- 3. https://www.themacateam.com/maca-for-stress-and-anxiety
- 4. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32951476/
- 5. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7250358/
- 6. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852741/?report=reader
- 7. https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/health-nutrition-you-asked/african-mango-can-its-seeds-really-help-you-lose-weight
- 8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7669464/
- 9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9391103/
- 10. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26093535/
- 11. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24166097/
- 12. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2186495016000055
- 13. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6088424/
- 14. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3986624/
- 15. https://www.everydayhealth.com/weight/0209/dr-ozs-miracle-fat-burner-raspberry-ketone-does-it-work.aspx