- Product Info
Levitox™ is a truly groundbreaking formula using some of nature’s most powerful weight loss and liver supporting ingredients. By helping your liver function properly, fat stores can be reduced.
This revolutionary formula promotes an overall healthy lifestyle:
- Targets excess fat*
- Supports proper liver function*
- Restores energy*
- Natural, safe, and side-effect-free*
- 100% satisfaction guarantee*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) veggie capsule twice a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz. glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed recommended serving size. As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, are taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE PRODUCT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
DO NOT EXPOSE TO EXCESSIVE HEAT OR MOISTURE.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
Each serving of Levitox™ contains a complex combination of powerful nutrients designed to support healthy liver function, and safe weight loss.
1. Chicory Root
Chicory is sometimes used as a coffee substitute, which also helps support liver health and weight loss. Researchers say chicory might be “an effective treatment of non alcoholic fatty liver disease.” 1 Studies show the reason it’s so effective is because of how it activates and supports AMP-k,2 which helps flush out fat and toxins from the liver, while supporting weight loss, energy, and total health and vitality.
2. Artichoke Extract
Artichokes are very rich in two key liver recharging compounds called cynarin and silymarin, which work like a shield around your liver to keep it healthy.3 4 Artichoke also ramps up bile production, which helps break down fat in the liver, and escorts toxins out of the body.
3. Milk Thistle
Milk thistle has long been considered the “king” of liver boosting herbs. Milk thistle is filled with antioxidants that protect the liver from inflammation, and sooth the liver from damage.5 6 Italian studies show milk thistle also increases AMP-k activity in the liver.7 8
Yarrow has been used for thousands of years for its potential health benefits. Modern research shows yarrow reduces liver inflammation, a crucial process to prevent liver scarring and degradation.9 10
5. Jujube Fruit Extract
Which is a liver boosting superfood that’s been used in Chinese medicine for more than 2,000 years. The seed of jujube fruit contains a special group of antioxidants that reduce stress in the liver… so your liver can run smoothly.11 12
A 2013 study reports that people with excess fat tend to have low levels of circulating zinc in their bodies.13 Therefore, boosting dietary zinc can benefit people holding on to extra pounds.
Beetroot has been associated with numerous health benefits, including weight loss, improved blood flow, and lower blood pressure.14
8. Chanca Piedra Extract
The entire plant is used to produce an herbal supplement used in teas, capsules, liquid extracts, and tablets. The herb contains phytochemicals that can directly improve the function of your liver.15
Choline is a nutrient that offers many health benefits. Choline is also integral to many biological functions involving the heart, brain, and other major organs. When it comes to weight loss, one study showed that women were able to lose 10.23% of their body fat in just seven days.16
10. Dandelion Extract
Dandelion is often used as a diuretic, as it increases the volume of urine removed from the body.17
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetables Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)(seed)
Beetroot (Beta vulgaris)(root)
Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus)(leaf)
Chanca Piedra Extract
(Phyllanthus urinaria L.)(whole plant)
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)(root)
Chanca Piedra Extract
(Phyllanthus urinaria L.)(whole plant)
Chicory Root (Cichorium intybus L.)
Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)(flowers)
Jujube Fruit Extract (Ziziphus jujuba)
|Alfalfa (Medicago sativa)(herb), Burdock Root (Arctium lappa), Celery Seed (Apium graveolens), Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium)(aerial), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera L.), Methionine, Yellow Dock (Rumex crispus)(root), Raspberry Juice Powder (Rubus idaeus)(fruit), Turmeric (Curcuma longa)(root), Berberine HCL (Berberis aristata)(bark), Ginger (Zingiber officinale)(root)
|** Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Cellulose (Vegetable Capsule), Rice Flour, Magnesium
Stearate (Vegetable), Silica.
- 1. "Effects of chicory (Cichorium intybus L.) on ... - ResearchGate." 10 Jan. 2021, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/348351900_Effects_of_chicory_Cichorium_intybus_L_on_nonalcoholic_fatty_liver_disease. Accessed 3 Jun. 2021.
- 2. "Chicory (Cichorium intybus L.) polysaccharides attenuate high-fat ...." 15 Oct. 2018, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29964102/. Accessed 4 Jun. 2021.
- 3. "EFFECT OF EXTRACTION ON PHENOILC CONTENT ... - CORE." https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/328023553.pdf. Accessed 7 Jun. 2021.
- 4. "(PDF) Production of the liver-protective compounds ... - ResearchGate." 26 Mar. 2019, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331997865_Production_of_the_liver-protective_compounds_cynarin_and_silymarin_from_tissue_cultures_of_Globe_artichoke_and_Milk_thistle_plants. Accessed 7 Jun. 2021.
- 5. "7 Science-Based Benefits of Milk Thistle - Healthline." 29 Nov. 2016, https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/milk-thistle-benefits. Accessed 7 Jun. 2021.
- 6. "Silymarin as a Natural Antioxidant: An Overview of the Current ...." 20 Mar. 2015, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4665566/. Accessed 7 Jun. 2021.
- 7. "Silibinin Restores NAD+ Levels and Induces the SIRT1 ... - NCBI - NIH." 30 Sep. 2017, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5691703/. Accessed 7 Jun. 2021.
- 8. "Silymarin Suppresses Cellular Inflammation By ... - PubMed - NIH." 28 Aug. 2015, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26186142/. Accessed 7 Jun. 2021.
- 9. "Chronic inflammation is etiology of extrinsic aging - PubMed." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18254816/. Accessed 4 Jun. 2021.
- 10. "Role of inflammatory response in liver diseases: Therapeutic ...." 27 Jan. 2018, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5787673/. Accessed 4 Jun. 2021.
- 11. "Protective Effect of Flavonoids from Ziziphus jujuba cv ... - PubMed." 20 Oct. 2017, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29053632/. Accessed 4 Jun. 2021.
- 12. "Potential Benefits of Jujube (Zizyphus Lotus L.) Bioactive ...." 23 Oct. 2016, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5174181/. Accessed 4 Jun. 2021.
- 13. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23784733/
- 14. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods/beetroot#:~:text=Beetroots%20and%20beetroot%20juice%20have,more%20frequently%20cooked%20or%20pickled.
- 15. https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-chanca-piedra#1
- 16. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4096089/
- 17. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3155102/