Xitox™ is a deep cleansing foot pad that removes harmful toxins that cause discomfort while you sleep.
This breakthrough product promotes an overall healthy lifestyle by:
- Detoxing and cleansing the body
- Relieving pain and discomfort
- Rejuvenating your body while you sleep
- Natural, safe, and side-effect-free
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Xitox™ is made using world's top suppliers and with 20 years of manufacturing experience, use high quality raw materials. Tested and certified by the world's top testing agencies.
Directions: For adults and children 18 years of age and older
1. Clean the bottoms of both feet with soap and warm water thoroughly.
2. Peel away the protective adhesive backing paper.
3. Apply pad onto the center of foot with sticky side facing the skin.
4. Press firmly to make sure the pad is secured in place.
5. Repeat on the other foot.
6. For better results, use our Xitox™ deep cleansing foot pads while sleeping for at least 8 hours.
7. After use, remove pads from the bottom of the feet, wash and dry feet.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Use only as directed. Once the bag has been opened, please use it immediately. Store products in a cool place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not use:
- On wounds, damaged, or irritated skin
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you have allergies
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop product use immediately and consult a physician when
- Excessive redness or irritation is present
- Severe burning sensation occurs
Each pads of Xitox™ contains a combination of powerful herbs designed to removes harmful toxins, provides temporary relief from occasional pain and discomfort, while improving your overall well-being:
1. Wood Vinegar
Also known as (Pyroligneous acid), it can help draw harmful toxins through the pores in the soles of our feet. By removing the toxins, it may help relieve problems that could lead to inflammation, improve blood circulation, and promote a feeling of being re-energized.1
2. Bamboo Vinegar
Popularly known as ‘chikusaku’ in Japan, bamboo vinegar is known to remove toxins such as heavy metals from your body, eliminate foot odor, soften the skin, and improve blood circulation.2
This powerful mineral can emit far infrared radiation, which can help with relieving stress, increase mental alertness, relieve discomfort, strengthen the immune system, and acts as a powerful agent for reducing toxin-related ailments.3
Chitosan is a fiber taken from shellfish. It is known for being able to reduce how much fat and cholesterol the body absorbs from food, speeds up wound healing, and the body detoxification process.4
5. Minus Ion Powder
Also known as Anion, this powder helps neutralize free radicals, revitalize cell metabolism, enhance immune function, and improve blood flow.5
Taken from glucose, it has multiple health benefits such as the ability to support healthy intestinal flora, supports healthy cholesterol levels, and removal of toxic waste through improved bowel movements.6
7. Vegetable Fiber
Helps normalize and maintain healthy bowel movements, lowers cholesterol levels, controls blood sugar levels, and helps with healthy weight management.7
8. Vitamin C
Also known as ascorbic acid, it is one of many antioxidants that can protect against damage caused by free radicals, toxic chemicals and pollutants.8
9. Loquat Leaf
Loquat Leaf has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Thanks to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, this leaf can help protect your body from damage and diseases. One study showed that loquat leaves had a stronger antioxidant effect than 54 other medicinal plants.9
10. Houttuynia Cordata Thunb
Also known as fish mint, is a medicinal and edible herb that has long been used in Asia to treat pneumonia, hypertension, constipation, and hyperglycemia via detoxification, reduction of heat and diuretic action.10
11. Mint Powder
Mint aids with toxin removal by improving the body’s digestive system, irritable bowel syndrome, and relieves indigestion.11
- 1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6271419/
- 2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3790849/
- 3. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699878/
- 4. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4557018/
- 5. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129144/
- 6. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14704306/
- 7. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/fiber/art-20043983
- 8. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12569111/#:~:text=As%20an%20electron%20donor%2C%20vitamin,from%20oxidant%20damage%20to%20tissues
- 9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5187783/
- 10. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fendo.2018.00620/full#:~:text=Houttuynia%20cordata%20(HC)%20is%20a,of%20heat%20and%20diuretic%20action
- 11. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/mint-benefits#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3