VenoPlus8™ is a revolutionary blend packed with nature's mightiest nutrients to help regulate cholesterol, boost circulation, and normalize blood pressure levels by removing plaque buildup in your arteries.
This revolutionary formula safeguards your heart health:
- Boosts blood flow for better circulation
- Eliminates excess plaque for clearer arteries
- Balances cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Renews energy and revives your drive
VenoPlus8™ is produced in the USA, and follows Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP), ensuring there is no adulteration of the ingredients.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended serving size. As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, are taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed recommended serving size. As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, are taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS.
DO NOT EXPOSE TO EXCESSIVE HEAT OR MOISTURE.
STORE PRODUCT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
Each serving of VenoPlus8™ contains 10 of the world’s most powerful nutrients designed to promote optimal heart health.
MenaQ7® is clinically proven to slash plaque protein levels by 93%.1 According to a recent study published in the journal of Vascular Diseases and Therapeutics...2
243 men and women took part in a randomized, placebo-controlled trial where about half the participants received MenaQ7®, while the rest got a placebo. The MenaQ7® group had 727% less plaque protein than the placebo group. What’s more, their arterial flexibility shot up by 300%.
RedNite® is so effective at lowering high blood pressure because it’s extracted within 24 hours of harvesting.3 This guarantees you get 10x the heart-protecting antioxidants… In their freshest, most potent form…4 Every helping of RedNite® skyrockets nitric oxide levels, and is 10x more effective than platefuls of beets.5 With all that added blood flow, your arteries will effortlessly flush out plaque proteins.
Thanks to a patented extraction process, the urolithins inside Pomella® kick in just 30 minutes after you take it—to protect your heart from inflammation and degeneration.6 It’s also been proven to lower arterial thickness by 30%...7 Allowing your vessels to regain their flexibility, so that they can relax, and open up… Which enables your circulatory system to fire on all cylinders again, and flush out plaque protein for good.
A magnesium deficiency can lead to serious heart problems, including high blood pressure, deadly arrhythmias, an enlarged heart, and plaque buildup, as well as high cholesterol and uncontrolled blood sugar.8 Studies suggest that between 53% and 75% of the population is not consuming enough magnesium in their diet, which is why it’s so important as part of our heart-healthy formula. Plus, the Center for Magnesium Education & Research conducted a study which found that patients with high blood pressure who took magnesium reduced their blood pressure significantly.9
Hesperidin is a flavonoid found in citrus fruits like oranges and lemons, and it has been studied for its potential benefits on heart health and plaque in the arteries. Research suggests that hesperidin may help with plaque in the arteries by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation, which are key factors in the development of atherosclerosis (the buildup of plaque in artery walls).10
L-citrulline is converted into L-arginine in the body, which is then used to produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator, meaning it helps to relax and widen blood vessels, improving blood flow. This can have a positive impact on cardiovascular health and potentially help with reducing plaque buildup in arteries.11
L-arginine is also involved in the production of nitric oxide. By increasing nitric oxide levels, L-arginine may promote vasodilation, reduce blood pressure, and improve blood flow. These effects can contribute to overall heart health and potentially help prevent the development of atherosclerosis.12
L-taurine is an amino acid with antioxidant properties. Antioxidants can help reduce oxidative stress, which is known to contribute to the development of atherosclerosis. By reducing oxidative stress, L-taurine may have a positive impact on arterial health.13
9. Vitamin C
Vitamin C has been shown to improve endothelial function, which is the ability of the blood vessels' inner lining (endothelium) to regulate blood flow, blood pressure, and vascular tone. Impaired endothelial function is associated with an increased risk of atherosclerosis.14
10. Grape Seed Extract
Some studies suggest that grape seed extract may have a positive effect on blood pressure levels…15 While some animal studies suggest that grape seed extract may have a modest effect on reducing LDL cholesterol levels (commonly referred to as "bad" cholesterol) and increasing HDL cholesterol levels ("good" cholesterol), which is beneficial for heart health.16
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (5.4g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value**|
|Vitamin C (as Magnesium ascorbate)
|Magnesium (as Magnesium ascorbate)
Amino Proprietary Blend
L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, L-Taurine
REDNITE® Beet Extract (Beta vulgaris)
(Root)(Standardized to 1.5% Nitrates)
Pomella® Extract (Punica granatum)
(Fruit)(Standardized to 30% Punicalagins)
Grape Extract (Vitis vinifera)(Seed)
(Standardized to 95% Polyphenols)
|Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone MenaQ7®)||60 mcg||†
|** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other ingredients: Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Sodium Chloride
- 1. https://www.google.com/url?q=https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22169620/&sa=D&source=docs&ust=1690981115248538&usg=AOvVaw0o5zMop9LKT4YNtt39hVrM
- 2. https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.oatext.com/Vascular-Diseases-and-Therapeutics-VDT.php&sa=D&source=docs&ust=1690981115159531&usg=AOvVaw3Oz8cz9g7nOmpElP4CGqWW
- 3. http://enovatebiolife.com/our-range/rednite/
- 4. http://enovatebiolife.com/our-range/rednite/
- 5. http://enovatebiolife.com/our-range/rednite/
- 6. https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.thepharmaletter.com/article/pomella-extract-ups-plasma-antioxidant-capacity-in-humans&sa=D&source=docs&ust=1690981115253230&usg=AOvVaw3U_k15C8l--qpDh3ngjA7R
- 7. https://www.google.com/urlq=https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4007340/%23ref18&sa=D&source=docs&ust=1690981115261792&usg=AOvVaw2EvDxywa6y7eJz85UQz--s
- 8. https://openheart.bmj.com/content/5/2/e000775
- 9. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24134861/
- 10. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7284956/
- 11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9710401/
- 12. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1873701/
- 13. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8240184/
- 14. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3869438/
- 15. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5370781/
- 16. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21802563/#:~:text=Based%20on%20the%20currently%20available,follow%2Dup%20durations%20are%20needed.