Constipation? Try These 3 Mouthwatering Smoothies for Regular Bowel Movement
Posted by Simple Promise on
If you’re pooping less than 3 times a week, you’re considered constipated. Luckily, there are yummy tasting smoothies you can make to ease your constipation.
Check out these 3 delicious and easy to make smoothie recipes to help you get regular bowel movement.
Oatmeal brings a lot of fiber into your diet. That makes them great for your digestive system and can help you poop, too. Plus, if you’re looking for something to make you feel full for a long time, this smoothie is a must try!
- 1/2 Honeycrisp apple (medium)
- 1/2 med pears, Bartlett
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Struggling to choose between coffee and a smoothie as your first go-to drink in the morning? Why not both? Kill two birds with one stone with this smoothie that's both filling and delicious. Optional: Add chocolate to make this smoothie even more delicious!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, vanilla
- 8 oz cold brew coffee
- 1 medium banana
- 8 oz pea milk, chocolate
- 1 oz cacao nibs
- In a blender, combine milk, coffee, banana, protein, and cacao.
- Blend on high until well combined and smooth consistency achieved.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with cacao nibs.
Chia Seeds & Mango Smoothie
The creamy mango chia-seed smoothie has both Greek yogurt and chia seeds in it, two key ingredients that help regulate digestion. For those with a sweet tooth, this smoothie is a must try!
- 1 3/4 cups mango cubes
- 1 cup 0% fat plain, greek non-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp chia seed, organic superfood, white
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- Add frozen mango cubes, yogurt, almond milk, chia seeds, lemon juice, and ground cardamom to a blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Sprinkle with additional cardamom, if desired, and serve.