If you’re pooping less than 3 times a week, you’re considered constipated. Luckily, there are yummy tasting smoothies you can make to ease your constipation.
Check out these 3 delicious and easy to make smoothie recipes to help you get regular bowel movement.
- 1/2 Honeycrisp apple (medium)
- 1/2 med pears, Bartlett
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, vanilla
- 8 oz cold brew coffee
- 1 medium banana
- 8 oz pea milk, chocolate
- 1 oz cacao nibs
- In a blender, combine milk, coffee, banana, protein, and cacao.
- Blend on high until well combined and smooth consistency achieved.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with cacao nibs.
Chia Seeds & Mango Smoothie
- 1 3/4 cups mango cubes
- 1 cup 0% fat plain, greek non-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp chia seed, organic superfood, white
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- Add frozen mango cubes, yogurt, almond milk, chia seeds, lemon juice, and ground cardamom to a blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Sprinkle with additional cardamom, if desired, and serve.