Test Kitchen Approved
Prep Time: 20 mins
Bake Time: 25 mins
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (1 to 1-1/2 medium), squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup egg substitute or 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 small tomatoes, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup julienned bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Chopped fresh basil, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°
- In a large bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients; stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to a 12-in. pizza pan coated generously with cooking spray; spread to an 11-in. circle.
- Bake until golden brown, 13-16 minutes
- Reduce oven setting to 400°
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese; top with tomatoes, onion, pepper, herbs and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until the edge is golden brown and cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil, if desired.
1 slice, 188 calories
Saturated Fat 5g