Tilapia with Lemon Caper Sauce
Posted by Simple Promise on
Test Kitchen Approved
Prep Time: 25 mins
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Hot cooked pasta, optional
- Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper. Dust lightly with flour.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add tilapia; cook until lightly browned and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add broth, lemon juice, butter and capers to the same skillet; cook and stir until mixture is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Spoon over tilapia. If desired, serve with pasta and lemon wedges.
1 fillet with 1 tablespoon sauce, 207 calories
Saturated Fat 3g