Prociva™ is a heart health support supplement made with a blend of 6 essential herbs and vitamins to support proper heart function and reduce the risk of heart disease.
This ingredients in this formula promotes heart health by helping to:
- Improve blood pressure* 1 2
- Provide cellular support for heart muscle*
- Protect the heart from damage* 3
- Maintain healthy heart rhythm* 4
- Reduce blood fat levels* 5
- May reduce risk of heart disease and stroke* 6
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily preferably with a meal or as directed by your healthcare provider.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed recommended serving size. As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, are taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE PRODUCT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
DO NOT EXPOSE TO EXCESSIVE HEAT OR MOISTURE.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
- 1. https://bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12879-015-0971-3
- 2. https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/35/8/35_b12-00011/_article
- 3. https://www.thieme-connect.de/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-0034-1368426
- 4. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26069819/
- 5. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19678781/
- 6. https://www.acc.org/latest-in-cardiology/articles/2016/03/23/18/25/mon-2pm-vindicate-vitamin-d-supplementation-improves-cardiac-function-in-patients-with-chronic-hf-acc-2016
Prociva™ is made with a potent blend of natural ingredients proven to support heart function. The formula is backed by the gold standard of scientific research, manufactured by a cGMP-certified facility, and tested by a 3rd-party lab – so you can be sure that every capsule is safe and effective.
Arjuna extract, or Terminalia arjuna, is harvested from the bark of arjuna trees, which grow along riverbanks in India. It’s long been used to improve heart health in Ayurvedic medicine, and it’s also a potent adaptogen that’s known for its ability to relieve stress. Arjuna has been shown to significantly reduce blood pressure.7
Not only that, but clinical studies show that it can reduce inflammation and free radical damage and support clean arteries free of fatty plaque and blood clots.8 Harvard Medical School has also praised this bark for its ability to improve angina or chest pain due to increased blood flow.9
Motherwort, also known as Leonorus cardiaca, is an herb in the mint family that’s known to relieve pain, soothe anxiety, and improve heart function.
In fact, research from the Saint Petersburg Institute of Pharmacy showed that motherwort significantly relieved anxiety and depression at the same time as it lowered blood pressure.10
And another study showed that motherwort protected 90% of heart mitochondria from damage11, which is important because mitochondria produce the energy our hearts need to function at peak condition. So the more mitochondria we have, the better our hearts are able to pump.
Is used to support heart health and treat conditions like hyperthyroidism. Has been shown to decrease risk of developing and dying of heart disease.12
Also known as “red sorrel”, hibiscus sabdariffa originated in Africa 6,000 years ago and has been used medicinally ever since.
It’s renowned for benefiting healthy blood sugar and blood pressure, and a review of seven clinical studies revealed that daily consumption of hibiscus led to significant improvements in fasting blood pressure, systolic and diastolic blood pressure, and LDL.13
Additionally, a study in Drug and Chemical Toxicology reported that hibiscus skyrocketed antioxidant enzymes and reduced the harmful effects of free radicals by a whopping 92%.14
4. Folic Acid
Folic acid is an important B vitamin that many people are deficient in. Not only is it vital for fighting heart disease, but it’s important in preventing heart disease and preserving heart health.15 In fact, a daily dose of folic acid has been shown to decrease risk of heart disease and stroke by 20%.16
Folic acid works so well because it decreases homocysteine, which drifts through your blood and drastically increases your risk of heart disease. When you take folic acid, you decrease your levels of homocysteine and thereby lessen your risk of contracting heart disease.
5. Vitamin D
Over 1 billion people worldwide have a vitamin D deficiency17, which can lead to increased risk of heart failure, high blood pressure, and even sudden cardiac death.18
On top of that, vitamin D deficiency can make you more susceptible to osteoporosis and bone fractures .
If you’re one of the many people with a vitamin D deficiency, supplemental vitamin D can reduce the risk of heart failure and improve general cardiac function.19 20 It can also support lower blood pressure and lower blood glucose levels, both of which are essential for keeping your heart healthy.
Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the human body. And like with vitamin D, magnesium deficiency can lead to serious heart problems, including high blood pressure, deadly arrhythmias, an enlarged heart, and plaque buildup, as well as high cholesterol and uncontrolled blood sugar.21
Studies suggest that between 53% and 75% of the population is not consuming enough magnesium in their diet, which is why it’s so important as part of our heart-healthy formula. Plus, the Center for Magnesium Education & Research conducted a study which found that patients with high blood pressure who took magnesium reduced their blood pressure significantly.22
Together, the ingredients in this formula may improve blood flow and circulation, help lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and overall protect your heart function.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|668 mcg DFE (400 mcg folic acid)||170%|
Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate)
Motherwort Extract (Leonurus cardiaca) (leaf)
Hibiscus Extract (Hibiscus sabdariffa) (flower)
Arjuna Extract (Terminalia arjuna) (bark)
|** Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Modified Cellulose Gum, Vegetable Stearates, Silicon Dioxide
- 7. https://www.aihbonline.com/article.asp?issn=2321-8568;year=2019;volume=9;issue=1;spage=98;epage=101;aulast=Priya
- 8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4220499/
- 9. http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/arjuna-and-your-heart/499466/
- 10. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20839214/
- 11. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24841965/
- 12. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/herbal-report/final-assessment-report-leonurus-cardiaca-l-herba_en.pdf
- 13. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31943427/
- 14. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21314460/
- 15. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12829553/
- 16. https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20021122/folic-acid-for-your-heart
- 17. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-d-deficiency-symptoms#TOC_TITLE_HDR_1
- 18. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2851242/
- 19. https://www.acc.org/latest-in-cardiology/articles/2016/03/23/18/25/mon-2pm-vindicate-vitamin-d-supplementation-improves-cardiac-function-in-patients-with-chronic-hf-acc-2016
- 20. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109716016946?via%3Dihub
- 21. https://openheart.bmj.com/content/5/2/e000775
- 22. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24134861/