- Product Info
Simple H™ is a potent, fast-acting formula of 28 herbs and minerals designed to heal the toughest hemorrhoids.
This revolutionary formula is perfect for those who suffer from multiple hemorrhoid symptoms, including:
- Painful Bowel Movements
By using a unique new delivery system that maximizes ingredient absorption, Simple H™ works almost immediately to give you comfort and relief. There is simply no other formula out there like it.
What’s more, Simple H™ is a cream, not a gel, so it spreads easier and isn’t sticky. There’s no irritating fragrances or dyes. It doesn’t stain your clothes. And it stays in place.
Parabens are chemicals used as artificial preservatives in cosmetic and body care products, including many hemorrhoid products.
There is plenty of legitimate research linking parabens to skin irritation, damaged organs, hormone disruption, and cancer1.
A recent University of California-Berkeley study found that butylparaben, even at very low doses, was able to switch on cancer genes and increased the growth of breast cancer cells1.
Even short term use of parabens is unacceptable since they are stored in body fat, and continue to accumulate as we age1.
So it’s no surprise that the CDC found that more than 92% of Americans tested had parabens in their bodies1.
Yes, some of these hemorrhoid products may be effective, but at what cost?
Messed up hormones?
It’s not worth the risk.
Simple H™ is made in Miami, Florida in a GMP certified and FDA compliant facility. This means that the cream inside each tube meets the highest standards of safety and quality. After that, every batch of Simple H™ is tested by an independent third party, ensuring that the ingredients on the label are what’s inside.
For External Use:
- First cleanse the affected area. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying this ointment.
- Then simply apply a small, pea-sized amount using your finger anywhere between one and three times per day, and after every bowel movement.
For Internal Use:
- Wash your hands before and after. Try to empty your bowel and bladder just before use.
- Remove protective cover from applicator. Attach applicator to tube.
- Squeeze to fill the applicator with ointment.
- Lubricate the applicator well and then gently insert the applicator into the rectum ½ inch.
- Squeeze the tube so that ointment is applied inside rectum.
- Thoroughly cleanse the applicator after each use and replace the protective cover. Avoid having a bowel movement for one to three hours after inserting the ointment.
To Clean the Applicator: Wash it with warm water and gentle soap then thoroughly rinse it with water.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed recommended serving size. As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, are taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS.
DO NOT EXPOSE TO EXCESSIVE HEAT OR MOISTURE.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
Simple H™ is a unique new formulation of powerful nutrients designed to heal hemorrhoids of all kinds. Each ingredient is designed to work in harmony with each other, and is driven directly to where they are needed with a unique delivery system.
Calendula is a wonder herb that is a powerful antioxidant 2, even in very low amounts. It’s anti-inflammatory 2, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-ulcer effects 3, all of which gives calendula its significant wound healing properties 2.
In fact, research shows calendula reduces pain, bleeding 3, and time to heal 2, and “soothes and softens skin due to its unique cell rejuvenation properties.” 3
What’s more, calendula supports needed hemorrhoid collagen levels 4. This is important because we need collagen to help keep our skin tissue strong and elastic, which keeps you from having hemorrhoid flare ups in the future.
2. Phenylephrine HCl
Commonly used as a decongestant in over-the-counter sinus products, and to relieve hemorrhoids. Phenylephrine is anti-inflammatory, and has “potent vasoconstriction properties,” 5 which means it reduces blood flow to swollen hemorrhoids. Phenylephrine also has a local numbing action, which helps relieve itching, discomfort, and irritation 6.
3. Licorice Root
Licorice is a very well known herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine 7, and Ayurvedic medicine 8. Licorice root is anti-inflammatory 9 10, antioxidant 10, and is a powerful treatment for hemorrhoids 9 10 because it reduces bleeding 9 10, itching 11, and relieves pain 9.
Research has shown licorice to be “superior to cortisone [a powerful steroid], especially in chronic cases” 11, harmonizes the effects of other ingredients it is combined with, and promotes their rapid absorption into the bloodstream, organs, and cells 12.
4. Cucumber Extract
It has been shown that cucumber is used to relieve pain, heal inflamed skin, reduce burning sensations, and even overcome constipation13. Cucumber can do all this with its wide variety of biologically active compounds, including steroids 13 14.
That’s right, just like licorice root, cucumber is loaded with powerful, plant-derived steroids that work like hydrocortisone, without the side effects of hydrocortisone.
5. Witch Hazel
The European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy and France have approved the herb’s use for treating hemorrhoids15. And it’s one of the only medicinal plants approved by the FDA as a non-prescription drug ingredient 16.
Studies have found active compounds that give witch hazel it’s ability to stop bleeding 15 17, relieve skin irritation 15, reduce blood flow 15 17and shrink the size of swollen hemorrhoids 17. But more importantly, witch hazel relieves hemorrhoid pain and itching 16.
6. Aloe Vera
Aloe is a wonder plant with remarkable antioxidative, anti-bacterial, and moisturizing properties. Both Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese medicine recommend Aloe as a laxative, menstrual regulator, wound-healer, and as a remedy for hemorrhoids 18. Like calendula, aloe vera helps keep collagen from breaking down 19, and helps the body create new, fresh collagen of its own 18 20.
7. Vitamin E
We included vitamin E for extra hemorrhoid support, as it does a lot for the skin. Vitamin E is used to protect the skin’s natural barrier, retain moisture, heal, and provide the skin with antioxidant properties 21.
8. Shea Butter
Shea butter is often used in the cosmetic industry due to high levels of plant compounds known to be anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, absorb UV radiation, and slow the skin aging process 22. One of the main compounds, triterpenes, is shown to increase collagen levels, enhance tissue repair, and reduce the time to heal 23.
Due to its antimicrobial and antiviral properties, glycerin is widely used in FDA-approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerin is generally derived from plant and animal sources, and makes for a wonderful skin barrier and moisturizer, protectant, and wound healer 24. In fact, The Red Cross reports that wounds treated with glycerin show reduced inflammation after 2 hours 25.
Native Americans discovered the use of petrolatum for protecting and healing skin. As a mixture of mineral oils and waxes, petrolatum is often used to gently hydrate, moisturize, and heal injured skin.
Petrolatum is hypoallergenic and has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antifungal properties. It is also well tolerated and works well for sensitive skin, which makes it an ideal treatment for hemorrhoid flare ups. Unlike some products that can sting and cause discomfort, petrolatum has moisturizing and soothing properties that alleviate irritation, redness, and discomfort.
|Pramoxine HCl||1%||Local anesthetic|
|Aqua (Deionzed Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.|
- 2. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/wrr.12737
- 3. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329280975_Phytochemical_ingredients_and_Pharmacological_potential_of_Calendula_officinalis_Linn
- 4. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31145533/
- 5. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK534801/
- 6. https://www.drugs.com/monograph/phenylephrine.html
- 7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4629407/
- 8. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352863961_Glycyrrhiza_glabra_An_Insight_to_Nanomedicine
- 9. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2156587216688597
- 10. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7120246/
- 11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7348626/
- 12. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26366756/
- 13. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780128094358000160
- 14. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3019374/
- 15. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/244890149_Botanical_Treatments_for_Hemorrhoids
- 16. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/11/the-mysterious-past-and-present-of-witch-hazel/264553/
- 17. https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.580.7107&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- 18. https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Aloe-barbadensis%3A-how-a-miraculous-plant-becomes-Chinchilla-Carrera/5422fc0d8f9bf75cb1b6fc0394c49b8f1faf2b7b
- 19. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC2728709/
- 20. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S025462992100003X
- 21. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S009829970700057X
- 22. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33565186/
- 23. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC5796020/
- 24. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18510666/
- 24. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC3839013/